• 1/2 kg Fine raw rice flour
|• Place the flour in a big mixing bowl.
• Now extract milk from the coconut and add it to the flour.
• Beat eggs in a bowl, one at a time till firm.
• Combine the beaten eggs to the flour mixture along with the sugar, sesame seeds, essence and salt, mix well.
• Take a wok and heat oil in it.
• Place the achappam mould in the very hot oil for a minute.
• Dip three-fourth of the mould into the batter and then, put it in the hot oil.
• The achappam will fall into the oil from the mould and turn it carefully to fry on the other side.
• Once fried, remove it from the flame and drain the excess oil on clean paper towels