• 4 Boiled egg
• 20 Small onion or 1 big onion chopped
• 1 Tomato
• 1 tsp Chopped ginger
• 10 pods Chopped garlic
• 1 tsp Chili powder or sambar powder
• 1 tbsp Coriander powder
• 1 tsp Garam masala powder
• 2-3 tbspCocunut
• 1 tsp Fennel seeds
• 1 tsp Cumin seeds/Jeera
• 8 Cashewnut/1 tsp Kas Kas
• Boil the eggs. Make a small split in the middle.
• Grind the coconut paste.
• Keep the kadai in the stove. In a teaspoon of oil season the curry with a teaspoon of fennel seed, a green chili and curry leaf.
• Add the onion and garlic pieces and saute well. Now add the chopped ginger and garlic pieces and saute that too for few minutes.
• Finally add the chopped tomatoes and saute till the tomato pieces get cooked.
• Now add the chili powder, garam masala and coriander powder. Mix well. Be careful that the powder doesnt get burned.
• Now add 2 cups of water and the salt needed. Keep the stove in medium flame and allow the curry to get cooked and reduce to 1/2 the quantity.
• Now mix the grounded coconut in a cup of water and add to the curry. Cook for 5 minutes. You will find the gravy thickening due to the cashews in the masala.
• Now add the boiled egg into the curry and cook for 5 more minutes in medium fire.