• 1-3/4 Cups rice flour
|• Take a pan over low heat and melt jaggery in 1/2 cup water.
• Strain it and set aside.
• Heat ghee in another pan and fry chopped coconut till it is golden brown, set aside.
• In a big bowl, combine rice flour, plain flour and mashed bananas.
• Add jaggery, fried coconut, sesame seeds,salt and cardamom powder, mix well.
• Add water to make a thick consistency mixture.
• Set aside for about 4 to 5 hours.
• Take a wok and heat oil in it.
• Pour the mixture in small quantities into the wok and deep fry until they are dark brown• Remove Neyyapam from the wok and serve.