Kesari Bath Recipe
• 1 Cup rava
|• Heat ghee in a pan.
• Roast the rava till it releases the aroma and turns light brown. Keep aside.
• Heat ghee in a pan and roast the cashewnuts and raisins. Keep aside.
• Bring water to boil in a pan.
• Add rava. Keep stirring. Make sure there are no lumps.
• Add the sugar. Mix it well. Allow it to thicken.
• Add some ghee and ensure that mixture doesnt stick to the pan.
• Add the colour, mix well.
• Garnish with nuts, raisins and saffron. Kesari bhath is ready to serve.